Charming Guestroom

Natural Bucolic Harmonious


A room for 2 people

Nestled in the heart of an old bastidon, “L’Authentique” offers a cozy retreat to recharge your batteries. It features a private garden, perfect for relaxation after a dip in the swimming pool. The room’s design aims to preserve the natural and rustic charm of a bastidon while providing a welcoming ambiance.

Queen-size bed160 x 200 or 2 single beds 80 x 200

Shared pool with guests

Nice toiletries and hair dryer

Bathroom with walk-in shower and vanity unit

Mini-bar, espresso machine, kettle

Free Wifi

Non-smoking room

Shared laundry facilities

The Prices

Complimentary breakfast is provided. 

A tourist tax of 1.15 euros per adult per day is applicable. 

The room price ranges from 110 to 170 euros per night. 

Bed linen and towels (for shower and pool) are included in the price.

If you are visiting for business or an extended stay, please feel free to contact us at 0785392648.

To book your rental location, you can reserve directly on our website or with us. A deposit of 30% of the total rental cost is required to secure your reservation, with the remaining 70% due upon arrival. If you need to cancel due to illness or any other reason, please inform us as soon as possible.

Cancellation procedure:

  • Cancellations made more than 7 days before the arrival date will result in a refund of the deposit.
  • Cancellations made less than 7 days before the arrival date will result in forfeiture of the deposit and the total reservation amount.
  • f you have not arrived by 9 p.m. on the day of arrival, we reserve the right to rent the room to another guest, and you will be charged the total amount of your stay
If you end your rental before the scheduled departure date, no refund will be provided.